Craving for something sweet but healthy? Why don't try making this at home?
3 tbsp Cacao Culture Cocoa Powder
1 cup rolled oats
12 soft pitted medjool dates or dried raisins
2 tbsp ground flax seed
1/2 tbsp cinnamon
a pinch of cayenne
a pinch of salt
1-2 tbsp of almond milk
1. Place oats and walnuts in the bowl of a large processor. Process until well-combined.
2. Add dates or raisins and process for another minute or so until well-combined.
3. Add Cacao Culture Cocoa Powder, flax, cinammon, cayenne and salt and process again for 1 minute.
4. Add almond milk as needed to form a "dough ball".
5. Roll into bites and roll each in cocoa powder.
6. Store in airtight container in the fridge or freezer. Or you can serve and eat it right away!
Easy peezy! It's like doing munchkins but healthier and a little classier!