Baking do not necessarily mean time-consuming and tedious...
Sometimes it's easy as 1-2-3!
3/4 cup Cacao Culture Cocoa Powder
14 tbsp unsalted butter
1 1/4 cups brown sugar
1 cup ground almonds
- Preheat oven to 160°C (320°F). Lightly grease a 22cm springform cake tin and line with non-stick baking paper.
- Place the butter and Cacao Culture Cocoa Powder in a saucepan over low heat and stir until smooth.
- Place the eggs and sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer and beat until doubled in volume. Add the cacao mixture and ground almonds and gently fold to combine.
- Pour into the tin and bake for 35–40 minutes or until just set. Allow to cool in the tin.
- Turn out and dust with extra cacao to serve!
This recipe serves up to 10-12 persons, so it's perfect for the whole family at home.