Dark Chocolate Fudge Sauce | Cacao Culture Recipes
If you search for hot fudge sauce recipes likely tens of thousands of recipes come up. It provides a clear insight into the love of chocolate sauce all around the globe.
Well, good thing you can make yourself an easy to make dark chocolate fudge sauce that you can top it on your ice cream or drizzle over fresh fruits.
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2/3 cups whole or 2% low-fat milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup Cacao Culture Cocoa Powder
- 3 ounces Cacao Culture Chocolate Tablea chopped fine
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter, cut into 8 pcs and chilled
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Heat sugar, milk and salt in medium saucepan over medium-low hear, whisking gently until sugar has dissolved and liquid starts to bubble around edges of saucepan for 5-6 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low, add Cacao Culture Cocoa Powder and whisk until smooth.
- Remove saucepan from heat, stir in the finely chopped Cacao Culture Chocolate Tablea and let it stand for 3 minutes.
- Whisk sauce until smooth and chocolate is fully melted.
- Add butter and whisk until fully incorporated and sauce thickens slightly.
- Whisk in vanilla and serve.
Easy! You don't have to be a culinary expert to make yummy desserts at home. Enjoy!
Leave a comment