Chocolate Cake with Coke and Mayo | Cacao Culture Recipes
Reward yourself today with nothing but chocolate!
We're sharing with you a recipe made by the one and only Chef Nouel
The Nifty Chef from Dubai, his very own Chocolate Cake with Coke and Mayo or as we call it, Choco-Cola Cake.
- 62g. Cacao Culture Cocoa Powder
- 180g. hot water
- 30g. double heavy cream
- Bloom your chocolate by pouring boiling water into Cacao Culture Cocoa Powder.
- Set oven to 170°C / 340°F.
- Stir in the cream and set aside to cool down.
- 224g. patent flour/unbleached all purpose
- 5g. baking soda
- 3g. baking powder
- 2g. iodized salt
- Sift them all together.
- 56g. unsalted very soft butter
- 60g. mayonnaise
- 200g. caster sugar
- 100g. brown sugar, light and soft
- 10g. pure vanilla essence
- 100g. eggs
- 8 oz of Coca-Cola
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the ingredients until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time until well blended.
- Alternately add the flour mixture and the coke, beginning and ending with flour (make it three additions in total for each).
- Prepare three 6-inch round baking tins.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until done.
Dulce de Leche Milk Chocolate Icing
- 80g. cream 35%
- 80g. caramel condensed milk/dulce de leche
- 165g. unsalted butter
- 225g. milk/dark chocolate
- 1g. non-iodized salt
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and set over simmering water.
- Stir until all ingredients are smooth and melted.
- Cool down completely until of spreadable consistency.
More from: Recipes
Leave a comment