1/2 cup Cacao Culture Cocoa Powder
2 oz. finely chopped Cacao Culture Chocolate Tablea
1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp boiling water
4 tablespoons 1/2 stick unsalted butter, melted
1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 large eggs
2 large egg yolks
2 tsp vanilla2 1/2 cups sugar
1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
3/4 teaspoon salt
4-6 oz. bittersweet or semi sweet chocolate cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- Place rack on middle rack in oven. Preheat oven to 350.
- Make a foil liner for a 9x 13 pan by turning the baking pan pan upside down. Tear a piece of foil the length of the pan, leaving extra (about 2 inches) hanging down on both ends.
- Form the foil over the outside of the pan, then flip the pan over, and place the molded foil to the inside of the pan. Spray the foil with cooking spray.
- Whisk Cacao Culture Cocoa Powder and boiling water together in a large bowl until smooth.
- Add Cacao Culture Chocolate Tablea and whisk until chocolate is melted.
- Whisk in melted butter and oil. The mixture may look curdled at this point. Add eggs, egg yolks, and vanilla. Continue to whisk until smooth. Whisk in sugar until fully incorporated. Using a rubber spatula, fold in the flour, salt and bittersweet chocolate all at once, do not overmix.
- Scrape batter into prepared pan and bake until toothpick inserted in center comes out with a few moist crumbs attached about 30-40 minutes. Do not overcook.
- Transfer pan to wire rack and let cool completely about 1 to 1 1/2 hours. Remove from pan using foil liner to lift brownies out of the pan. Cut into 2-inch squares and serve.