Blackberry Lemon Cacao Fudge | Cacao Culture Recipes
What comes to your mind when someone says "fudge"?
Well, it's not all just sweet unhealthy chocolate because you can turn it a healthy snack like infusing it with collagen!
Here's how you can do it.
1/3 cup Cacao Culture Cocoa Butter
2 tbsp Cacao Culture Cocoa Powder
1/3 cup fresh blackberries or frozen blackberries
3 tbsp maple syrup
3 tbsp cashew butter
1 tsp lemon zest
20gm collagen powder (optional)
- Melt Cacao Culture Cocoa Butter in a double boiler on low heat.
- Load the rest of the ingredients into a blender; blend until smooth.
- Add melted cocoa butter to the blender, and blend with other ingredients until smooth.
- Pour the cacao mixture into molds (makes about 12 one-inch squares, ¼ inch thick).
- Place fudge in the freezer for at least 2 hours. Serve with fresh berries. Enjoy!
More from: Recipes
Leave a comment